26 May 2013

Software Problem

WE have formed our "Right Thinking Indians Association, Chhattisgarh" in 2005. The organization gets a boost when a website was formed named as "rtia.in" . Sometimes, the site shows error & does not work. It shows that due to numerous logging this error has occurred. No doubt, the site automatically starts work after some days but the question arises as to why the owner who has opened the site vl suffer for logging of the public. I am raw in Computer and therefore could not follow what is happening and what is the remedy? Problems force a man to find solution. Now, it is my look out to find the solution.

I cannot afford to b a silent spectator of these happenings. Anyway, I feel young when I learn the advanced applications of site, software & similar subjects from my son and from the young boys & girls of my sons' age

No comments:

Post a Comment

Croma Retail — A Pathetic Customer Service Center and Truly A Disappointed Experience !!

Customer Name: Sagar Kumar Billing Address: Flat No B 702, Sushma Urban View, Gazipur Road, Dhakoli, Zirakpur ( Pin Code -  160104)   ...