15 September 2019

Yuviyaan : A Unique Hindu Name


Үυviүααη



A Unique Hindu Name
What’s in a name? There’s more than you might think to google a baby names list to find a unique name but why a unique name matters! So this way my thinking started to have a unique and meaningful name for him.

Yuviyaan first photo
with her Mother and
Dr Poonam Rudingwa
( Chaitanya Hospital,Chandigarh)
To get a unique name for my baby boy, I started asking my wife, parents, parents-in-law, relatives and friends in phone calls, WhatsApp messages and also conduct poll in social media to have the name but not getting many impressive and joyful names which can delightfully sound into my and spouse ears. So I decided to rework and clear my thoughts in getting the name which will be based on four main factors only to avoid any confusion in choosing the name from several suggested names. The three main important factors were the baby mother, me as the baby father and my mother-in-law are those who were present at the hospital at the time of the baby born.


So obviously most an important factor was my wife only who takes so much immense pain to give her childbirth and have first right on her baby.





The second factor was me as a proud father of the newborn baby boy and the third factor is my mother-in-law as she was one of the most important people in our lives and a very kind person for her true blessing and extended support towards baby caring for his born. We never going to forget in our life her kindness and affection what she has shown to her daughter and for my child during their crucial stage of life.


The fourth factor was selecting a name which is unique, have strong meaning and should sound good in speaking & listening. I asked my wife what she has named him if she chose a name for her baby boy. She said that she always wanted to name for a boy whose name itself reflects and means as “Young & Strong,” On the other side my mother-in-law willing to give him a name which is based on popular Hindu god names, Then I felt I had the right to reclaim those names which can get merge with two to three different meanings but sound as a unique name. Then I wrote it the way it looked best to me.





YUVAAN 

means 
Lord Shiva

YUVAN 
means 
Strong, Healthy and Young




Now it was my turn to add some letter in the choice names which can make it unique in meaning and should sound good in speaking & listening. That month Chandrayaan 2 news was going on fire; Where ISRO Chandrayaan-2 going to land on the moon and the entire world is on the edge of its seat to witness this proud moment for India. It was then decided then I will surely add something from this word “CHANDRAYAAN” which means “Mooncraft”. But I can’t add some letters like this until having some version of child name for saying in the house which we as parents something loves to say at home. There only I figure out a famous cricket name “YUVIRAJ” which was recently got retire from Indian cricket team and one of my favourite cricketers known for his amazing batting and style.

Finally, we get one unique and our child’s name as YUVIYAAN,

Where,


YUVAAN / YUVAN = 1
(Characteristics Similar in Nature)
+
CHANDRAYAAN / YUVIRAJ = 12
(Characteristics Different in Nature)



13 Alphabetic letters in numerology, it is 4 & YUVI is his selected home name.


So, the name to be spell as YUVIYAAN



Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy this blog and will comment.

8 comments:

  1. Impressive thought to have such unique and beautiful name for a baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing to read your article about finding your baby boy name, Truly it's a class to have such lovely name #Yuviyaan to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really a unique name,but for giving unique name- father required like you. Many many congratulations to both of you parents to have such a luckiest baby in your family.
    God bless him.
    Party pending.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful article about finding a name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good name and really unique one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Blog... wonderful article.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So it is interesting and very good written and see what they think about other people. UNIQUE COUPLE NICKNAMES

    ReplyDelete
  8. WONDERFUL TO READ THIS ARTICLE ��

    ReplyDelete

Croma Retail — A Pathetic Customer Service Center and Truly A Disappointed Experience !!

Customer Name: Sagar Kumar Billing Address: Flat No B 702, Sushma Urban View, Gazipur Road, Dhakoli, Zirakpur ( Pin Code -  160104)   ...