22 May 2013

Face book ki mahima


I like facebook. In my childhood, I have only one friend i.e Book. I loved to read Books. Now at the sunset of my life, I have also one friend i.e Facebook. Whenever, I feel bored and require help, energy, guidance, knowledge or anything, I come to FB and never feels disappointed. Here, I find friends & contacts. I here express my feelings, love, hate, liking, disliking, ideas & ideas and everything.
FB guides as a friend and not as stern Headmaster. It is like a Coffee house. Everybody talks from his heart & enjoys talking & writing. It is like big & big, very powerful media. Very often, the Indian media people expects money for publishing a news but FB is very liberal> It is free & effective. Lakhs & Lakhs people, small & big, young & old read, write & interacts.
When Insomnia tendency develops, I do not worry, rather I utilize the time. I come to FB & FB never says that time is over. It is 24hrs*365 days.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Croma Retail — A Pathetic Customer Service Center and Truly A Disappointed Experience !!

Customer Name: Sagar Kumar Billing Address: Flat No B 702, Sushma Urban View, Gazipur Road, Dhakoli, Zirakpur ( Pin Code -  160104)   ...