23 March 2013

Application for requesting the change of work shop address in the clam documents.


To,
Claim Company Address.


Date - 

Subject: – Application for requesting the change of work shop address in the clam documents.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to bring it to your notice that I have shifted my accidental or clam motorcycle to a new local workshop addressed ‘XYZ Auto Service, Full Address’ from our previous workshop addressed ‘ABC Motors, FULL Address’.

This shifting was made due to the poor workshop & Customer services provided by ABC Motors (i.e Authorise dealer, Showroom & workshop station of 123 Ltd. company) on Date, bearing estimated number ________________________.  I regret to inform that I was highly disappointed by the service & responses to get rectify the claim procedure provided by this reputed company showroom & their workshop employees.

So, I would like to request to change my work shop address in your important documents related to my claim procedure. It would be my humble request to you to kindly take care of the issue promptly for further claim proceeding.

I look forward to your quick action in the change of documents & claim procedures. I value your association with your company and look forward to your continued patronage.

Thanking You,

"Claim Person Name" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Croma Retail — A Pathetic Customer Service Center and Truly A Disappointed Experience !!

Customer Name: Sagar Kumar Billing Address: Flat No B 702, Sushma Urban View, Gazipur Road, Dhakoli, Zirakpur ( Pin Code -  160104)   ...